Weaving the Web since 2001, I spent most my time contributing to major projects, either by improving reliability, optimizing performances, coaching development teams, or programming.
Most of my clients are located in Toronto and Montréal areas: Transcontinental Médias, La Presse (La Presse+), Cadbury, Université de Montréal, Infoprix.ca, DataCandy (formerly FanBox), SterlingCard Payment Solutions, Net-Scribe, SOSCuisine, in mixed fields such as transactional and financial applications, content management, geomatics, nutrition, imaging and acoustics.
Agile methodologies, automated testing, quality metrics, standards conformance and continuous integration are tools I use and recommend, in order to build maintainable, reliable, scalable, and high-quality applications.
Zend Certified Engineer since March 2005
- PHP, PHPUnit, Symfony, Zend Framework, Doctrine
- Extreme Programming (XP), Agile, Scrum
- MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLite, MongoDB
- HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, XML, XSL, RSS, SEO, W3C standards, WAI
- Apache, Memcache, XCache
- OOP, UML, SOLID principles
- Software Architecture, Database Architecture, Quality Control, Unit Testing, TDD, Continuous Integration
- Diagnostics, profiling, optimization
- C, C++, Java